- Can EMT be direct-buried? (24/02/2014 9:40 PM)
- What Standards apply to steel conduit/tubing? (24/02/2014 9:35 PM)
- Can IMC and EMT be installed in concrete? (24/02/2014 9:33 PM)
- Do EMT comply with the requirements of NFPA ? (24/02/2014 9:31 PM)
- What is the coefficient of expansion for steel conduit/EMT/IMC and why is this significant? (24/02/2014 9:28 PM)
What are the differences between electrical metallic tubing (EMT)?
Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT) is Listed to Standard for Electrical Metallic Tubing – Steel, UL 797 and produced to American National Standards Institute – ANSI C80.3
WW-C-581 Class 2 Type A with Standard for Electrical Intermediate Metal Conduit -Steel, UL 1242